The EM203 Optical Module EMI Test Platform is a test system for qualifying optical modules for Radiated Emissions EMC test compliance. The platform doubles as both a reference signal source for verifying the Radiated Emissions test chamber and a test fixture and variable power supply and state configuration unit for the optical module under test. The platform’s modular design enables support for multiple optical module transceiver standards. The test platform is controlled via an easy-to-use command-line interface command set. The command set provides access to all internal optical module transceiver registers, internal temperature regulation, and operating voltage control.
- Modular design for multiple standards (QSFP-DD, OSFP, future standards upon request)
- Built-in reference signal source for chamber verification
- Command-line interface controls
- Manual or automatic fan speed control for temperature regulation
- Access to optical module Management Interface registers
- Firmware USB upgradable
- Optical Module Transceiver EMI Qualification Testing