LISN-C16-50-10 150 Ω LISN (delta-AMN), 150 kHz – 30 MHz, 10A, 40Vdc (CISPR 16-2-1:2014+AMD1:2017) DATASHEET (PDF)
The model LISN-C16-50-10, a DC line impedance stabilization network (DC LISN), is a 150 Ω delta-AMN used to isolate equipment under test from an external power source in conducted EMI measurements standardized in CISPR 16-2-1:2014+AMD1:2017. The LISN provides a known impedance so that conducted emissions from the EUT can be accurately measured.
- Compact system designed for 10 A, 150 kHz – 30 MHz
- Provides a defined symmetric and asymmetric impedance to improve test result repeatability
- In accordance with CISPR 16-2-1:2014+AMD1:2017
- General conducted emission measurement (EMC/EMI)
- Preventing high-frequency noise of the power source from coupling into a system
|Description of Parameter||Nominal value and tolerance|
|Frequency Range||150 kHz – 30 MHz|
|Asymmetric (CM) termination impedance at the EUT port, magnitude and phase||(150 ± 30) Ω
(0 ± 40)°
|Symmetric (DM) termination impedance at the EUT port, magnitude and phase||(150 ± 30) Ω
(0 ± 40)°
|Longitudinal conversion loss (LCL) at the EUT port||≥ 26 dB|
|Asymmetric (CM) insertion loss power/load port – EUT port||≥ 20 dB|
|Symmetric (DM) insertion loss power/load port – EUT port||≥ 26 dB|
|Discharge resistors for blocking capacitors in the current path||≥ 1.5 MΩ|
|Maximum input current||10 A (use external current limiting)|
|Maximum input voltage||40 V|
|Dimensions||8 x 5.5 x 5.5 in|
- The back panel (left-hand picture) has two banana connectors for the DC input. The polarity is labeled. Make sure to only input a maximum 40 V and 10 A DC. External current limiting is required to prevent exceeding the maximum current of 10A.
- The front panel (right-hand picture) has two banana connectors for the connection to the EUT. The switch is used to switch between symmetric and asymmetric mode and is labeled as such. The SMA connector connects to the user’s measurement equipment.