The HVAT-3K Series High Voltage Pulse Attenuator is used to attenuate high voltage pulse signals in a 50 Ω system. It consists of high surge robust components with great voltage linearity. The device is symmetrical; input and output can be exchanged.
Note: HVAT-3K is the replacement model of our previous HVAT-S HV pulse attenuator.
- Surge robust attenuator with great voltage linearity
- Wide frequency measurement capability from DC up to 3.5 GHz
- Symmetrical design, Input and output can be exchanged
- SMA connector interface, up to 3 kV peak pulse capability
- Customization attenuation design available
- High voltage pulse measurement
- Pulse generator waveform calibration, such as Transmission Line Pulse (TLP), Electrical Fast Transient (EFT), etc.
- High voltage RF pulse measurement
|Nominal Impedance||50||Ohm||< ± 2 Ohm|
|Usable Frequency Range||DC – 3.5||GHz|
|Nominal Attenuation||3, 6, 10, 20||dB||(±1) dB|
|Nominal Return Loss||≤ -15||dB|
|Peak Pulse Voltage||3||kV|
|Peak Pulse Power||180||kW||Test with 500 ns pulse width TLP at 1 Hertz|
|Dimensions||76 X 40 X 25||mm|
|Line||Part and Option Number||Description|
|1||HVAT-3K3-3.5||3 (±1) dB, DC-3.5 GHz, 3kV HV Pulse Attenuator with SMA Connector|
|2||HVAT-3K6-3.5||6 (±1) dB, DC-3.5 GHz, 3kV HV Pulse Attenuator with SMA Connector|
|3||HVAT-3K10-3.5||10 (±1) dB, DC-3.5 GHz, 3kV HV Pulse Attenuator with SMA Connector|
|4||HVAT-3K20-3.5||20 (±1) dB, DC-3.5 GHz, 3kV HV Pulse Attenuator with SMA Connector|