Wei Huang received his M.S.E.E. from the Missouri University of Science and Technology in 2010 and B.S.E.E. from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications in 2007. He was a research assistant at the MS&T EMCLAB with interests of electromagnetic, electrostatic and RF designs. He is the founder of ESDEMC Technology LLC and is focusing new ESD and EMC test solution developments.
iNARTE Certified EMC Engineer
Wei Huang has been an iNARTE Certified EMC Engineer since 2009 (The youngest iNARTE EMC Engineer, 23 years old )
- Missouri University of Science and Technology (formerly UMR), USA, M.S.E.E, 2010.
- Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China, B.S.E.E, 2007.
- Founder, ESDEMC Technology LLC, R&D Center 2010-Present
- Hardware Engineer, Portable System EE Group, Apple Inc, 2009 summer.
- Research Assistant, EMC Laboratory, Missouri University of Science and Technology (formerly UMR), 2007-2010
- Hardware Design Engineer, Product Design Group, Beijing HJH S&T Co. Ltd., 2005-2007
- W Huang , J Dunnihoo , D Pommerenke, “Effects of TVS Integration on System Level ESD Robustness”, 2010 International EOS/ESD Symposium, Reno, NV, USA, Oct. 3 – 8
- W Huang, D Liu, J Xiao, D Pommerenke J Min, G Muchaidze, “Probe Characterization and Data Process for Transient Current Reconstruction by Near Field Scanning Method”, 2010 Asia-Pacific Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Beijing, China, Apr. 12 – 16
- Xiao, D. Liu, D. Pommerenke, W Huang, P. Shao, X. Li, J. Ming, G. Muchaidze, “Near Field Probe for Detecting Resonances in EMC Application”, EMC COMPO 2009, 7th International Workshop on Electromagnetic Compatibility of Integrated Circuits, Nov. 17 – 19
- W.Huang, D. Pommerenke, J. Xiao, D. Liu, J. Ming, G. Muchaidze, S. Kwon, “A Measurement Technique for ESD Current Spreading on A PCB using Near Field Scanning”, Present on 2009 IEEE International Symposium on EMC, Austin, Texas, Aug. 17 – 21
- M. Giorgi, W. Huang, M. Jin, P. Shao, D. James , D. Pommerenke, “Automated Near-Field Scanning to Identify Resonances”, EMC Europe 2008, Hamburg, Germany, Sep. 8-1
- W. Huang, M. Jin, P. Shao, D. James , D. Pommerenke, “Automated Near-Field Scanning to Identify Resonances”, EMC Europe 2008, Hamburg, Germany, Sep. 8-1
- W. Huang, J Tichenor, D. Pommerenke, V. Pilla, P. Maheshwari, G. Maghlakelidze, “An Ethernet Cable Discharge Event (CDE) test and measurement system”, 2014 IEEE International Symposium on EMC, North Carolina, Raleigh, Aug. 3 – 8
Collaborators and Co-Editors
- David Pommerenke, members of the Electromagnetic Compatibility Laboratory at the Missouri University of Science and Technology
- Jerry Tichenor, Fredric Stevenson, members of the Product Development Center at the ESDEMC Technology LLC
Graduate Advisors and Postdoctoral Sponsors
- Masters: Prof. Dr. – David Pommerenke.