Our Most Revolutionary ES620 Compact Pulsed IV-Curve System !
We redesign and redefine a new TLP system. The improvements of the specification, scalability, and efficiency is so much that the new system deserves to be the beginning of affordable, compact and versatile pulsed IV-curve and failure analysis system (Not just TLP, but expandable for a comprehensive pulse failure analysis system). The code zero of the ES620 means the new beginning.
1. An ultra-compact system that you can pack and flight with our ES620 system for field failure analysis!
2. Even with smaller chassis, it still delivers superior specification (VF-TLP down to 60 ps rise-time or TLP up to 100 A ESD current injection level ! Enough to rival with any competitions in the market)
3. Our system always fits your budget and schedule with an entry-level system (25A model) starts from 60 K USD / 3 weeks lead time.
4. Unlimited possibility with great extension capability (HMM, HBM, EFT, LV-Surge, etc… modules optionally available, programmable pulse width and rise-time available)
5. Great integration compatibility, the system supports hundreds of IVI instruments on-the-fly!
6. Free technical consulting and supports (We help you with your difficulty, suggest the best solution for your application)
The ES614 Series ESD Air Discharge Work Station is ready as a product now ! Please visit the product page or download the pdf datasheet .
The air discharge ESD test and measurement has been a tough but inconsistent task due to the difficulty of holding the ESD simulator gun and zap at same spot, the inconsistency of the ESD discharge waveforms generated by different ESD guns designs. The loosely controlled of IEC and ISO standard did not specify the air discharge waveform parameters. The air discharge waveform is a function of many parameters such as the ESD gun physical structure, the gun approaching speed, angle and path, the test environment temperature, humidity. All these parameters vary the arch length and ESD zap location of the device under test.
Our Current Development:
ES614 Series ESD Simulator Air Discharge Approaching Speed Controller is a digital controlled linear guide way system developed to control the ESD simulator approaching speed and travel path for the air discharge tests and calibration. This instrument can greatly improve the air discharge test consistency in terms of the approaching speed and travel path. It also has a temperature and humidity sensor to record the environment parameters.
A short video our Alpha version of the approaching speed controlled ESD air discharge test for touch panel module is shown in the video below.
What is coming along :
We are adding panel display and remote LabVIEW based software so the air discharge test can be fully automated for best consistency. Because air discharge are influenced by barometric pressure, humidity, and temperature. Those factors should be documented for best consistency. Those parameters will be monitored and automatically reported in the final system design.
- ESD Simulator Air Discharge Approaching Speed Control
- Automated ESD Simulator Air Discharge with Remote Control
- ESD Simulator Air Discharge Waveform Calibration
Please feel free to contact us!
Wei (Wayne) Huang
CEO and Chief Design Engineer