We’re innovative, curious and collaborative. We’re obsessed with the future of possibilities. If you are too, talk to us.
Electrical Application and Design Engineer
Electrical Application and Design Engineer is responsible for designing, modifying, building and testing the Electrostatic Discharge products, Radio Frequency products, Analog & Digital electronic circuits and High Voltage circuits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
- Research the new device and technology based on the product specifications and customer requirements;
- Design (blueprints, technical drawings, and specifications of electrical systems) and prototype the Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) products, Radio Frequency (RF) circuits, Analog & Digital (A & D) electronic circuits and High Voltage (HV) circuits;
- Make customized redesign, modification and improvement on current ESD, RF and HV products using electrical tools and mechanical tools;
- Test the A & D electronic circuits and HV circuits to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements;
- Maintain and operate the lab instruments and machines (High Speed Oscilloscope, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Time-domain Reflectometer, LCR meter, High Voltage Generator);
- Troubleshoot problematic products and devices and process failure analysis;
- Provide product technical support for clients;
- Prepare and update product data-sheet, assembly note and application note.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or in a closely related field plus minimum 6 months of experience involving ESD, HV and RF circuits.
- Proficiency in Computer-aided (CAD) design tools: Altium Designer, Advanced Design System(ADS), Spice, HFSS and AutoCAD.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
You can directly apply on ESDEMC Indeed Page.[indeed-jobs]