We’re innovative, curious and collaborative. We’re obsessed with the future of possibilities. If you are too, talk to us.
RF Hardware Engineer
RF Hardware Engineer is responsible for designing, prototyping, evaluating and testing high voltage and high frequency hardware, including RF analog & digital electronic circuits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to)
- Research electronic device usability based on hardware specifications and customer requirements
- Design, simulate, optimize, and prototype radio frequency (RF) circuits, inter and intro system signal integrity, improve analog & digital (A & D) electronic circuits and high voltage (HV) circuits
- Make modifications and improvements on the performance of electronic devices of current products using electrical and mechanical tools
- Test electronic circuits to ensure compliance with internal design goal, write test scripts and performance analysis codes per customer requirements
- Maintain and operate common electronic device instruments (high speed real-time oscilloscope, high frequency digital sampling oscilloscope, wide-band signal generators, network analyzer, impedance analyzer, spectrum analyzer, time domain reflectometer, LCR meter)
- Troubleshoot hardware electronic devices and process failure analysis
- Provide hardware technical support for internal group and customers
- Prepare and update hardware data sheets and assembly notes for the internal group
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or in a closely related field plus minimum 6 months of experience involving ESD, HV and RF circuits
- Proficiency in computer-aided (CAD) design tools: FreeCAD, LTSpice, and KiCAD
- Programming skills in Python, MATLAB/Octave
Please send resumes to [email protected]